Subject: Re: Warning! LW Disables ER...
From: [email-masked] (Steve Axtell)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 21:45:20 GMT

>
>If you use Elastic Reality, back up your ER DLL's before installing
>Lighwave 4.0. LightWave installs NEW HIIP DLL's which are
>incompatable with the current version of Elastic Reality. Since
>ER's libraries are unpacked by the installer, restoring function
>requires a reinstall. This will in turn disable LightWave. ER tech
>support doesn't know of any plans to issue a new release for 
>compatability, but IS aware of the problem.

Does reinstalling ER again with LW already installed correct this, or does
it mess up LW?  Ax
______________________________________________________________________

Steve Axtell/Axtell Expressions Inc|"Success comes from good judgement
Ventura, CA  Tel&Fax(805)642-7282  |  good judgement from Experience
   Email - [email-masked]        |  Experience from bad judgement!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~rosesage/puppetry/troupes/Axtell.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

           

--
[email-masked] (Steve Axtell) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]